Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees

Curiosity definitely killed the cat! Hormel Foods this is horrible tasting and looks nothing like the package!

Did you guys forget to drain the meat or you ran out and just used juice instead? I guess that’s how you make it to the 9oz don’t you?

We bought this meals for the victims of hurricane María in Puerto Rico (my family included) before we sent such wonderful ready to eat meal we wanted to try them as we’ve never had it before, t was the best thing to do! O would never send such things to my parents...

Product or Service Mentioned: Hormel Foods Beef Tips And Gravy With Mashed Potatoes Frozen Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2017.

Comments

Looks about right for packaged shelf food. I've had MRE's that look a hundred times worse(and surely taste worse). So if our soldiers have to eat that, I have no clue why you're complaining about something that looks fairly normal and probably tastes reasonable.

I wish your company would STOP drowning the food in pepper, if I want pepper (allergic too) in my food I would put it in myself... there is garlic cumin etc.

so many other real seasonings that you can use.... pepper takes away from the taste..