Palm Valley, Florida
Featured Not resolved

I purchased Hormel Black Label Original bacon.I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $6 for a 1lb package.

I opened it tonight for dinner and I honestly have to say I am very disappointed. It is the worst cut of bacon I have every seen. I chose my package by peering through the representative window on the back of the packages. It seemed like I looked through hundreds of packages to find the perfect one.

The representative slice looks great.

I have included pictures of my bacon lol.I never complain, but when you mess with my bacon I must!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hormel black label bacon original from Hormel Foods and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hormel Foods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hormel Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hormel Foods?

Comments