Mortdale, New South Wales
Featured Not resolved
3.0

I'm just opened the Spam Lite from Hormel Foods in Australia but unfortunately I found molds inside the food inside.I tear it up a little bit the smell isn't the smell of normal food that I love to smell and eat.

The content is not dry but the problem is the molds or whatever it is. I wish to cook it today coz I love the taste of spam but how can I cook and eat it. I love Spam products coz it tastes good. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Anyway it is packed on 21st of March 2015.I bought it in Coles as special.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hormel Foods and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hormel Foods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hormel Foods to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hormel Foods?

Comments

#1020538

Are you dumb? Take it back, get a refund, and buy a new one. DO NOT TRY TO EAT THAT!

to Anonymous #1021411

Haha the word dumb is a bit harsh lol.Well thanks anyway for the wonderful comment.

I am not interested to get a refund but trying to help other consumers and the company who manufactured this product.It's about improving it's quality the way they pack it which is free from molds inside or other contaminants that can harm the product and the consumer itself.