Years ago back in the 70s I had some of Hormel's Beef Stew. I have never been so sick in my life.

Could not make it to the bathroom to throw up and could not get up off the ground to lift my head. I think I had food poisoning. I swore off Hormel products at that time. Fast-forward to the 90s and my kids wanted corn dogs.

I got them at the store without noticing they were Hormel until later. I decided to go ahead and make them since it was a long time before that I had gotten sick. Big mistake! My kids and I were super sick from them.

I now tell all family & friends never to buy a Hormel product. Beware!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "step up your safety procedures so people will not get sick from your food. i am not the only one who i know who got sick". The author is overall dissatisfied with Hormel Foods. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hormel Foods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hormel Foods to other companies on our site.

Comments

Food poisoning doesn't happen that quickly. Do the research before you blame any food company. Smh.