Not resolved
1 comment

Years ago back in the 70s I had some of Hormel's Beef Stew. I have never been so sick in my life.

Could not make it to the bathroom to throw up and could not get up off the ground to lift my head. I think I had food poisoning. I swore off Hormel products at that time. Fast-forward to the 90s and my kids wanted corn dogs.

I got them at the store without noticing they were Hormel until later. I decided to go ahead and make them since it was a long time before that I had gotten sick. Big mistake! My kids and I were super sick from them.

I now tell all family & friends never to buy a Hormel product. Beware!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hormel Foods Corn Dog.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Step up your safety procedures so people will not get sick from your food. I am not the only one who I know who got sick..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 25, 2016.
Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#1415427

Food poisoning doesn't happen that quickly. Do the research before you blame any food company. Smh.

You May Also Like