Hormel Foods - Review about Spam Lite from Mortdale, New South Wales

I'm just opened the Spam Lite from Hormel Foods in Australia but unfortunately I found molds inside the food inside.I tear it up a little bit the smell isn't the smell of normal food that I love to smell and eat.

The content is not dry but the problem is the molds or whatever it is. I wish to cook it today coz I love the taste of spam but how can I cook and eat it. I love Spam products coz it tastes good. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Anyway it is packed on 21st of March 2015.I bought it in Coles as special.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Spam Lite
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #683070 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hormel Foods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 17, 2015 #1020538

Are you dumb? Take it back, get a refund, and buy a new one. DO NOT TRY TO EAT THAT!

1 1 Reply

Aug 19, 2015 #1021411

Haha the word dumb is a bit harsh lol. Well thanks anyway for the wonderful comment. I am not interested to get a refund but trying to help other consumers and the company who manufactured this product. It's about improving it's quality the way they pack it which is free from molds inside or other contaminants that can harm the product and the consumer itself.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hormel Foods. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hormel Foods.
Filing a new complaint about