Hormel Foods - Review about Spam Lite from Mortdale, New South Wales
I'm just opened the Spam Lite from Hormel Foods in Australia but unfortunately I found molds inside the food inside.I tear it up a little bit the smell isn't the smell of normal food that I love to smell and eat.
The content is not dry but the problem is the molds or whatever it is. I wish to cook it today coz I love the taste of spam but how can I cook and eat it. I love Spam products coz it tastes good. Please help me to resolve this issue.
Anyway it is packed on 21st of March 2015.I bought it in Coles as special.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Spam Lite
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "Hi, I have been using Netflix for close to 3 years now and I have paid close to 288 AUD but the contents of Netflix is never updated or revised...."
- "Do not order from them. I received my order last Friday and only 2 items from an order of 6 items came in the package. Both without tags and really..."
- "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."